Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Letter: Garlick thanks voters, supporters, colleagues

Dear Friends,


I wish to express my sincere thanks to the voters of Needham, Dover and Medfield for their engagement in the primary election. Participation in our political process is the hallmark of democracy and I witnessed this throughout the primary when talking to voters and on Election Day. I want you to know that I listened carefully in those conversations, and I share your concerns. On Beacon Hill, I will work hard to grow jobs, contain health care costs, and protect our local aid that is vital for education and services for our seniors.

I also thank my Democratic colleagues for running campaigns that brought issues to the forefront for the voters of this district. Our district is strengthened in many ways by Jerry Wasserman’s knowledge and experience, and Gary McNeill’s commitment to our community. I thank you both for your support going forward. 

I would like to congratulate John O’Leary on his victory in the Republican primary.  I look forward to a campaign that gives the voters a clear choice for the future of this district. I wish the best to Josh Levy for a bright future.

I am honored to be the Democratic nominee and I thank my family and my supporters for everything they’ve done and will continue to do in this campaign.

Sincerely,
Denise Garlick

No comments:

Post a Comment